Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Making extra money

It's always nice to have a bit of extra money, especially if you're a busy student who doesn't necessarily have time for a job. Before Christmas, we were both a bit pushed for money for presents, so we started looking around for some ways that we could make it cheaper for ourselves. That's when we came across MySurvey.

It's a free website which allows you to complete quick surveys in return for points. Some surveys take 5 minutes and some can take up to 30 but it's a good way to earn money during breaks or study periods. Once you've collected enough points, you can then cash them in for vouchers for different places or on PayPal. I managed to buy both my sister and mum's Christmas presents through earning Amazon vouchers. I saved loads of money and didn't even leave my flat! I've left the link below for anyone interested to sign up

http://uk.mysurvey.com/

Hope this helps!
E&S

No comments:

Post a Comment