Pages

Thursday 26 February 2015

Top Cashback

Hi!

One of the most frustrating things about being a student is having to shop for yourself. We went shopping yesterday for a few things and were shocked at how much a packet of salad was! I'd heard about apps like TopCashback and Quidco before from my parents but I'd never tried them. On a random whim, I decided to download TopCashback on my phone.

It was really easy to sign up for and only needed my email and a password. After that I was free to look at all the deals that were available. One of the deals I saw was for a free meal deal. Now free food is always good, but a free meal is even better. I went to Tesco and bought my meal deal which consisted of a sandwich, drink and crisps. I bought the meal deal and made sure to save the receipt. Once I had got back to my flat, I uploaded a picture of the receipt to the TopCashback app and within 48 hours, I had received an email saying that my account had been credited and I was eligible to receive all of my money back!

This is just an example of one deal but there's loads of others; from money back on bread to cashback on purchases at Argos. Give it a go, it's definitely worth it!

Hope this helps

E&S :)

No comments:

Post a Comment